Replacing the entire arch of teeth in the mouth can be an overwhelming decision for some of our patients. Tooth loss occurs for many different reasons, and there is a wide selection of options available for repair. Dr. Rogel Carlos and the team at AZ Dental Wellness of Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ is committed to helping patients choose the solution appropriate for their unique dental situation. However, when patients are in a position in which they need to replace their entire smile, we often recommend solutions such as all on four dental implants, also referred to as “implant-retained dentures.”
What are all on four dental implants?
The all on four implant option is one of the most desirable options for men and women who need to replace an arch of teeth. This method utilizes four dental implants that are placed along the dental arch. These implants act as the stabilizer for dentures that are custom-made and snap over the implants. The result? A natural-looking solution that is stronger and more durable than a traditional full denture.
Why choose all on four dental implants?
The all on four dental implant solution fits the needs of many of our patients. We work directly with individuals to determine if they are good candidates. The benefits of all on four dental implants far exceed other solutions that are considered for individuals. All on four dental implants:
- Maintain bone structure, eliminating the “sunken” appearance of the jaw with traditional dentures
- Are great for stabilizing the denture that will be placed over them, ensuring a strong foundation
- Function like natural teeth, using the implants for stability
- Do not require patients to rely on natural suction or denture adhesive to keep their denture in place
- Provide patients with much better confidence with their smile, eliminating the risk of denture coming out
- Ensure patients can enjoy all their favorite foods, including apples and steaks, which should be avoided with conventional dentures
- Are a smart and desirable investment in one’s smile
- Last longer than any other dental restoration solution on the market today
Am I a candidate?
Dr. Rogel Carlos encourages patients to book a consultation visit to speak to him about their candidacy for this or other dental restoration solutions available at his office for broken, missing, or extracted teeth. During this visit, the dentist will examine the smile and evaluate x-rays to decide if a patient is a good fit for all on four dental implants. This appointment is the best way to help patients decide what solution meets their needs and budget.
How much do all on four dental implants cost?
There are several factors used to determine the cost of all on four dental implants and dentures. To obtain an accurate quote, patients should visit Dr. Rogel Carlos and his team.
Request a consultation appointment with Dr. Rogel Carlos
Scottsdale, AZ area patients who are considering all on four dental implants to restore their smiles are encouraged to book a visit with Dr. Rogel Carlos and the team of AZ Dental Wellness of Scottsdale today! The office can be reached at (480) 405-1511.
Share this Article
Back to All On Four Dental Implants Page