Clear Correct is the beautiful, convenient, comfortable way to straighten teeth. Unlike traditional braces, Clear Correct does not require metal brackets attached to your teeth. In fact, there is no metal involved, Aligners are made of a transparent, flexible, thermoplastic material.
Clear Correct treatment is:
- Comfortable – Aligners are extremely thin and lightweight, making them comfortable to wear.
- Discreet – Clear Correct is virtually invisible, so that people notice your smile, not your braces.
- Convenient – If you aren’t excited about the idea of cleaning food out of your braces, you will love Clear Correct’s removable design.
- Healthy – With removable aligners, cleaning your teeth is not only easier, but also more effective. You won’t need to worry about decay or discoloration developing behind brackets.
- Non-toxic – The aligners do not contain latex, BPA, or BPS. They are made from a material called SmartTrack, which was developed specifically for Clear Correct orthodontics.
Are you a good candidate?
If you need braces, then you are probably a great candidate for Clear Correct. Although the technique and technology are different, Clear Correct accomplishes results comparable to traditional orthodontics, usually in a similar timeframe. Clear aligners can straighten crooked teeth, close gaps, and correct bite problems. This versatile system is available for teens and adults, so virtually anyone can enjoy the benefits of orthodontic treatment without cumbersome metal braces.
What to expect
One of the many benefits of Clear Correct is the highly predictable outcome. First, your dentist will take impressions and other necessary records, and then your entire treatment plan is digitally designed. Clear Correct’s exclusive software renders three-dimensional images showing expected tooth movement achieved at each step, providing the opportunity to adjust and optimize the plan before actual treatment even begins.
Once the plan is finalized, your aligners are custom-made by Clear Correct’s laboratory. During treatment, you will wear an aligner for two weeks, removing it only for meals and hygiene. Then you simply discard that aligner and move on to the next one in the numbered series. About every six weeks you will need to come in for a quick and simple check-up appointment so that we can monitor your progress. This continues until your teeth are beautifully aligned, usually within several months.
Your new smile is just a phone call away. Contact us at (480) 405-1511 and schedule your consultation to learn what Clear Correct can do for you.