Do you find yourself making separate dental appointments for every family member? Are you tired of having to take time off of work to get everyone to their dental visits with different providers all over town? If you live in the area of Scottsdale, AZ and want to work with a dental practice that offers family care for dental health and wellness for the entire family, consider the advantages of working with Drs. Rogel Carlos and Marissa Mandap of AZ Dental Wellness of Scottsdale.
What is a family dentistry?
Family dentistry is best described as dental care for patients of all ages. In addition to helping adult patients with achieving and maintaining their oral health and wellness, we also work with children and young adults. Children need to see a dentist just as often as their parents and children should have their first dental appointment when their first tooth erupts. After this, children and adults need to be seen every six months by their dentist for a cleaning and evaluation.
Why choose a family dental practice?
There are many reasons why family dentists are highly sought after. A family dentist:
- Can help track dental concerns that may span across several generations, especially any with a genetic component
- Can keep the entire family’s dental records in one location for easy access
- Can book family members with back-to-back dental appointments, allowing parents to make one visit for the entire household
- Can offer certain care solutions for children, including fluoride treatments and sealants
- Can educate generations of family members on ensuring good oral health care for life
- Can build a lasting relationship with each family member to reduce dental anxieties that are often experienced by both children and adults
- Can use a gentle, friendly approach for younger patients who may be unsure about their visit to the dental chair
Learn more about family dentistry with the team of AZ Dental Wellness of Scottsdale
Call (480) 405-1511 to speak to one of our front office team members about the advantages of family dental services under one roof. We can schedule family members with back-to-back appointments to make it easier than ever to get the entire household treated in one visit.Back to Family Dentistry Page