The team at AZ Dental Wellness in Scottsdale, Arizona is committed to providing quality dentistry in a comfortable, family friendly setting.
Make healthy smiles a family affair
Our practice is not limited to a specific age range, everyone is welcome. We believe in developing long-term relationships with our patients. As children grow up and adults grow older, every stage of life brings new oral health needs and challenges. We are there every step of the way with guidance, preventive care, and excellent dental treatment.
Individualized treatment for every stage of life.
- Children’s dental care focuses on preventive treatment and patient education. Good oral health and hygiene habits early in life lay the foundation for a future of fantastic smiles. That is why we strive to make your child’s visits fun, relaxed, and positive.
- For teenagers, as well as adults, crooked teeth or bite problems are often a concern. We offer Invisalign clear braces for convenient, comfortable, embarrassment-free orthodontic correction.
- Over time, teeth naturally darken, and other aesthetic concerns can develop. We offer a full range of cosmetic solutions, from simple teeth whitening to full smile makeovers.
- Decay, damage, and even tooth loss are common concerns for mature adults, though these problems can develop at any age. We offer fillings, crowns, dentures, dental implants, and more to meet your needs.
Benefits of family dentistry
Instead of traveling all over town to a pediatric dentist here, a cosmetic dentist there, and a geriatric dentist down the road – simply bring everybody to one convenient place. Family dentistry is a wonderful way to simplify one very important part of your busy schedule. It also offers other unique benefits.
- A family dentist has the advantage of seeing the same patient for life, and therefore, knowing his or her medical and dental history.
- When multiple family members are patients, your dentist can detect conditions that “run in the family.”
- Your child won’t have to adjust to a new dentist as he or she grows. A family dentist is a dentist for life.
There are a lot of smiles in your family’s future. Make sure they are healthy, pain-free, and gorgeous. Call us at (480) 405-1511 to schedule an appointment.